The following regulations are specially customised and designed for all users of MOMfluencer and to ensure that our platforms are an environmentally conscious, healthy, harmonious and superior quality social media medium for information sharing purposes.
All users must abide by the following regulations, otherwise, they will be sanctioned. The severity of such sanction) will be comprehensively assessed by MOMfluencer’s officials based on myriad objective factors such as the intent of the violation, the time of the violation and the subject of the violation.
1. Definition of Violations in MOMfluencer
1.1 Any anti-government behaviours are strictly prohibited. For example:-
- Any violation of any basic principles established under the Federal Constitution of Malaysia.
- Any acts or behaviours of inciting racial hatred, racial discrimination, and undermining racial unity.
- Any acts or behaviours which is abusive, insulting, intimidating, harassing and/or which incites violence, hatred or discrimination against individuals or groups identified by a specific set of characteristics.
- Any acts or behaviours of quashing the national religious policies and promoting cults or feudal superstitions.
- Any acts or behaviours which caused damage to national honour or interests.
- Any acts or behaviours which endangers national security, leak of state secrets, subverts state power, or disrupts national unity.
- Any acts or behaviours which spreads the rumours disrupt the social order or undermines social stability.
- Any acts or behaviours which spreads violence, terrorism, or instigates crime.
- Any acts or behaviours which incites the illegal assemblies, associations, processions, demonstrations, and gathering people to disrupt social order.
- Any public discourse of other political topics that may cause or have caused adverse effects.
1.2 It is strictly prohibited to write any contents that violate any laws, regulations and our platform policies. For example:-
- All drug-related contents include (but not limited to) drug samples, drug-taking performances and methods of inhaling or injecting drugs, explaining the drug production process, and etc.
- It is strictly prohibited to promote information about gambling/casinos, drugs, prostitution, and etc.
- No eroticism, excessive nudity, and etc.
- Any organisation advocacy, publicity or any act or behaviour of inducing users to join Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) (or any operations similar to MLM businesses) are prohibited.
- No critical reviews about any disabled persons, soldiers, police and officials.
1.3 It is strictly prohibited to publish any advertising information. E.g:
- Any advertisements for gambling, charging on behalf, fan popularity on sale, adult products, guns, sabres, adult videos, sex products, health products, cigarettes, illegal drugs, and etc., but not limited to the above contents.
1.4 Infringement of legal rights of others. For example:-
- The infringement on the privacy of others and endanger public interests. For instance, disclose personal information such as the ID, name, address, telephone number and other private information of others, without the consent of the person concerned.
- The unauthorised use of pictures, texts, videos, audios, etc. to promote other review platforms or brokerage companies of the same type.
- Pretend to be official personnel or use a nickname to that of official personnel to post any comments, private messages or other forms of communication channels to any Users.
- Content Regulations
- It is strictly prohibited to write reviews with obscene, provocative headlines or any improper cover images that lead to the discomfort of users.
- Review contents with the intent of improperly harassing others are strictly prohibited.
- It is strictly prohibited to promote violence or hatred. The promotion of hatred on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, age, or sexual orientation, or content that is intended to bully, threaten or harass others.
- Strictly no pornographic contents include (but not limited to) full exposure of any private parts including genitalia, breasts and buttocks; and sexual intercourse, or any other sexual act, regardless of whether private parts are visible.
- It is strictly prohibited to spread information that infringes on the intellectual properties or any other rights of others, such as the content which is not authorised by the legal right holders, any clip or scene from copyright-free images/videos, other images/video websites, review platforms and etc.
- The publishing of false information and fraudulent content is strictly prohibited.
Any contents that endanger the personal safety of others. For example: beating others, threatening others with weapons, and etc.
- Strictly no content that endangers your own safety. For example, self-mutilation, committing suicide and etc.
- Strictly no content that endangers animal lives and health. For example, animal abuse and etc.
- It is strictly prohibited to conduct any other illegal, infringing, or life-threatening review contents.
2.2 Content Write-Ups Regulations
- It is strictly prohibited to use insulting, offensive, or discriminatory language, or to disclose the privacy of others.
- It is strictly prohibited to promote other platforms of the same type (including but not limited to text, pictures, videos, etc.).
- Any behaviour that is suspected to persuade, induce, encourage, or incite Users to stop using the MOMfluencer platform or transfer to other platforms is strictly prohibited.
2.3 Content Disruptions to the MOMfluencer’s operation
- It is strictly prohibited to publish or disseminate any false, transactional, harassing content or any advertising content without the official consent of MOMfluencer.
- It must be timely or promptly for users to report those who post any illegal or explicit advertisements on any review content.
- It is strictly prohibited to spread or publish rumours in any form.
- It is strictly prohibited to publish borrowings, loans, passwords from others, or other property-related consultations.
- Review Guidelines
No idea how to write a good review? Here are some simple criteria that could lead you to contribute extremely useful reviews to the community.
- Don’t make your review too short
Whether you loved or loathed your experience, other customers and the business want to hear about it, so don't hold back! Lengthier reviews are much more valuable to others than short ones containing just a few words, as they usually have much more detail and highlight specific things the business did(n't do)well.
So, take a little time to review and take some pride in it - do it well and it could really help someone!
- Do include as many details as possible
Once you've decided to put some time into writing a lengthy review, you'll have loads of space to include all the details you like!
The best reviews provide accurate information about a range of aspects of the business' performance, including price, service, delivery and quality. Whether positive or negative, you should back your review score up with as much information as possible to help other customers decide whether the company/product is right for them.
Specific details about certain aspects of your experience will also enable businesses to reap value from your review and learn more about their customer's happiness.
- Do use proper spelling & grammar
Good reviews should be well-written. It's important that they can be easily made sense of by other consumers, and proper spelling and grammar will help ensure this.
To make sure yours is as accurate as digestible as possible, avoid using abbreviations or slang in your content. Text speak should also be avoided.
In essence, we'd advise you to write your review as if you are writing a letter or an email to a company - keep it relatively formal in grammar and tone.
- Do give your review a timescale
One of the most important things in a review is that others are able to see when your experience with the company in question was. If it was a few years ago, and you've only just got round to giving them some feedback, it's a good idea to make this known.
Who knows - they may have made considerable changes to their business since then. Your review can have a real impact on the actions of other consumers, so to make it as useful and accurate as possible, put a date on it.
Likewise with times, as some businesses - especially restaurants or shops - may be busier at certain times of the day, or have rotating staff which may have influenced your own experience but not really reflect the business in question as a whole.
- Do be honest
They often say 'honesty is the best policy' and quality reviews rely on this. Other customers look to your feedback to inform them about all manner of things, from customer service call times to the fit of a skirt, so it's essential that you are as transparent and honest as possible.
If you've got something negative to say, do so!
- Do give advice
To take your review up a level and turn it into something really actionable, if possible, you should try and include some advice in your review.
This can be either for other customers or the business in question. Two good examples are:
- The heels were a little tight across my feet - if your feet are a bit wide, I'd recommend sizing up.
- It would be great if you included more accurate delivery information, as my package arrived late due to the bank holiday.
- Do not include non-relevant details
Just as important as including relevant details is making sure you don't step over the mark.
You should never include names of staff members at companies or non-relevant information, even if your experience with an individual is positive.
Do so, and your review may not be made public.
- Do not write any inflammatory remarks
Being abusive in an online review is not going to be useful, and is likely not to be displayed publicly if it can be proven that any libellous remarks have taken place.
We know that sometimes businesses really get things wrong, and we've all been angry customers at some point in our lives! However, it's important to remember that the person on the other end of the line/screen is a human, just like you!
Keep your dignity and stay polite when leaving reviews online.
Once any violations or non-compliance is identified, the Company will determine the severity of the punishment based on its seriousness.
The Company reserves the right to update and modify this policy and its relevant standards. If this policy is updated or modified, there shall be no separate notice given to you. You can review the new policy terms on Our Company's website. If you do not agree to the revised content, please cease using Our Company’s services. If you continue to use Our Company’s services after this announcement, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the revised policy as provided herein.